We are investigating potential issues with automated Azure platform messages not being sent to all Terra on Azure users as well as GCP-based users that signed up for Terra after 12/19/2022.
See the Timeline section for the latest troubleshooting and resolution updates and the Impact section to understand how this could impact your system use.
August 3, 2023, 10:00 AM - Issue Discovery - Our engineers noticed a bug with some users not receiving Azure notification emails. They are currently working on a fix.
Terra on Azure and GCP users that signed up after 12/19/2022 may not receive automated platform email notifications until this issue is solved. Affected notification types include the following:
- Emails to group admins when user added to group
- When a user is added to a group, the admins of that group get an email notification.
- Submission to Cromwell terminates
- When a user's Cromwell Workflow terminates, Rawls sends an email to the user.
- ACL Changes on Workspace
- When the ACL of a workspace changes, the users who are added/removed from the workspace get an email notification.
- Workspace/Billing Project Invitation
When an email address is added to a Workspace or a Billing Project, and that email address does not belong to a current Terra user, they get an email inviting them to try Terra.
- Workspace Changed (Data Added)
- When a Workspace has data added to it, all members of that workspace are notified by email.
For more information
Please follow this article to get the most up-to-date information on this incident. If you would like to be notified of all service incidents or upcoming scheduled maintenance, click Follow on this page.