Curated workspaces to help get you started with hands-on practice. Learn about data tables, workflows, and notebooks in the T101 Quickstart workspaces. The Machine Learning tutorials are a deeper dive into an exciting new area of research on Terra.
New to Terra? Try the T101 Quickstart tutorials
These three Quickstarts build on each other as an end-to-end mock study. Each takes 45 minutes or so to complete.
Hands-on practice to learn how to
- Access and organize data using workspace data tables
- Run a workflow for bulk analysis
- Run an interactive Jupyter Notebook to plot data
Data Tables Quickstart
What's in the Quickstart tutorials?The
series of three Quickstarts walk through a completely fake study of the correlation
between height and grades for a cohort of 7th, 8th, and 9th graders.
1. Data Tables Quickstart: Explore survey data from 86 students in the study.
2. Workflows Quickstart: Run a workflow to calculate the GPA of each study participant.
3. Notebooks Quickstart: Run a Jupyter notebook to plot height versus GPA.
Each Quickstart tutorial includes a demo video and step-by-step instructions, takes less than an hour to complete, and costs less than a dollar.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to discover if there is a correlation between student height and grades by the end of the Quickstarts.
- T101 - Data Tables Quickstart Guide
- T101 - Workflows Quickstart Guide
- T101 - Notebooks Quickstart Guide
- Using our Leanpub courses to get started on Terra
- gsutil tutorial