The following release notes correspond to the dates October 4, 2022 to October 11, 2022.
This release also includes back-end updates to workflows, interactive analysis (Notebooks, Galaxy, RStudio), user interface, Data Repository, and Google integrations to improve upcoming features.
- Snapshot roles can be specified on snapshot creation via "policies" field of createSnapshot request body.
- Swagger documentation for TDR retrieveSnapshot endpoint clarifies that a snapshot has exactly one source dataset.
- Snapshot Stewards can now see and remove workspace access to a snapshot's data.
- It is easier to tell which Pause/Delete buttons are enabled/disabled on the Cloud Environments page.
- You can now leave a group that you have been added to.
- All DRS inputs to a task are now localized in a single PAPI action, which should improve speed and resolve failures observed when attempting to localize a large number of DRS files.
- Cromwell now updates continuously. For more details, see Faster Cromwell updates in Terra.