The following release notes correspond to May 22, 2020 - June 1, 2020. In addition to these changes, this release includes back-end updates to workflows, Google integrations, and notebooks to improve upcoming features.
- Running jobs against multiple sample sets in a single submission is now allowed. This effectively removes the limit of processing 10 sets at a time by bundling them into a single submission, instead of creating parallel submissions. (Note that TSV functions in the Data tab does not currently work for sets of sets.)
- Notebooks can now handle user emails with non-standard characters in them, such as % signs.
- Notebooks now include the newest versions of R (v4.0) and Bioconductor (v3.11.0). The following environments have been added:
- Default: GATK (GATK 184.108.40.206, Python 3.7.7, R 4.0)
- R / Bioconductor (R 4.0, Bioconductor 3.11.0, Python 3.7.7)
- To incorporate these changes, we have updated notebook environments to a new default image and changed the labelling as follows:
- "New Default (Released on January 14): (GATK 220.127.116.11, Python 3.7.7, R 3.6.3)" label has been changed to "Legacy GATK (default prior to May 14): (GATK 18.104.22.168, Python 3.7.7, R 3.6.3)".
- "Bioconductor (Python 3.7.7, R 3.6.3, BioCVersion 3.10.1, tidyverse 1.3.0)" label has been changed to "Legacy R / Bioconductor (R 3.6.3, Bioconductor 3.10, Python 3.7.7)".
- "Legacy: (default prior to January 14)" label has been changed to "Legacy Python/R (default used prior to January 14)".