You may have seen emails with subjects like Terra: Data has been added to <workspace_name> workspace! and wish to no longer be notified of new additions of changes to the data of the workspace. There's a way to toggle these notifications using the FireCloud interface!
Toggling notifications in TerraOur engineers are currently working on porting the functionality to toggle these notifications to Terra so you no longer have to use FireCloud to do it. This article will be updated once the feature has been ported over.
How to toggle notifications
First, navigate to the Terra workspace in the FireCloud UI.
1. Go to portal.firecloud.org.
2. Select Workspaces (at the top).
3. Search for the workspace you're interested in and select it.
HINT: If you are already looking at the workspace in TerraYou can simply change the URL to start with
portal.firecloud.org instead of
app.terra.bio. This will bring you straight to the FireCloud page for the workspace.
This workspace in Terra
4. Once you're viewing the workspace in FireCloud, select the bell icon on the right-hand side.
5. Toggle the notifications on (left) or off (right).
Please sign in to leave a comment.