Terra/FireCloud will be undergoing an important scheduled maintenance for a Cromwell-related database table migration. This will be highly impactful for users who submit workflows, as they be unable to during this maintenance window.
Thursday March 5, 2020
Start: 8:00 PM ET
End: 11:00 PM ET
- All users who submit workflows
- During the downtime, new workflows will not be able to start, and Job Manager will not be able to return information about existing workflows.
- Any workflows which are running at the start of the maintenance window will not make progress during the migration.
- Any jobs in Google Cloud which were started by Cromwell but not finished at the start of maintenance will continue to run and may complete successfully. Once Cromwell comes back up it will detect the job completions and resume the workflows where it left off.
- Be prepared to see errors which look like connection failures from Job Manager and the Job History tab as they will be unable to make connections to the Cromwell instances.
For more information
If you would like to be notified of all service incidents or upcoming scheduled maintenance, click Follow on this page.