The following release notes correspond to the dates October 12 to October 17, 2022.
This release includes additional back-end updates to workflows, interactive analysis (Notebooks, Galaxy, RStudio), user interface, Data Repository, and Google integrations to improve upcoming features.
- Dataset and Snapshot description text can now be formatted using markdown.
The dataset.description and snapshot.description fields support longer descriptions.
- Moved dataset display for custodians and stewards to a new tab on the snapshots page.
- Moved snapshot display for custodians and stewards to a new tab on the snapshots page.
- It is easier to tell which Pause/Delete buttons are enabled/disabled on the Cloud Environments page.
- RARE-X landing page hyperlink texts are updated and the top link points to the Level 2 Data Request Google form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.