On August 8-12, 2022, the Broad Institute's Data Sciences Platform presented a one week introduction to WDL webinar series. Each day was a 1-hour introduction to writing a hello-world WDL and running it in Terra.
A recording of the webinar is available here.
In this session, participants learned how to:
- Write basic WDL workflow syntax
- Specify workflow inputs and outputs
- Upload the workflow to the Broad Methods Repository
- Export the workflow to your own Terra workspace
- Set up and run the workflow in a Terra workspace
- Find resources supporting WDL workflow development