The following release notes correspond to Aug 30, 2022 - Sept 12, 2022. This release also includes back-end updates to the Data Repository, workflows, interactive analysis, user interface, and Google integrations to improve upcoming features.
- A dataset's description can now be modified using the PatchDataset endpoint
- We have expanded TDR's enumerateSnapshots response body to include information on errors encountered when communicating with ECM. These errors indicate to the caller that the enumeration returned may be incomplete
- When a user has the UPDATE_SNAPSHOT permission, they will now be able to update a snapshot's description
- Terra is now running Cromwell 84
- Users can now export data to their workspaces from the catalog using the "Link to Workspace" button
- Users can now use the "Preview" button in the catalog UI to preview datasets (if a user has READER permissions)
- The names in the hamburger menu under 'Library' have been changed to match the names of the tabs they navigate to
- Preview dataset has been reenabled. Previously it was not handling objects properly
Please sign in to leave a comment.