The following release notes correspond to Aug 9, 2022 - Aug 15, 2022. This release also includes back-end updates to the Data Repository, workflows, interactive analysis, user interface, and Google integrations to improve upcoming features.
- We've added fuzzy matching when searching for disease terms
- If a user is not already a reader from SAM, TDR will now also check for a linked RAS passport when fetching a user's roles held on a snapshot. This could now designate the user as a reader
- When previewing a snapshot's data, if the snapshot is inaccessible through SAM then TDR will check for a linked RAS passport matching the snapshot's PHS ID and consent code to determine accessibility
- New API allows users to see all approved users when viewing a TDR snapshot:
- Terra tables now support case-sensitive naming both for tables and column names
- Data table and column names that differ by case will now show up as distinct tables and columns (ex. Sample_set and sample_set)
- The import-data page in the Terra UI has been updated to support export workspace-to-workspace in the Data Catalog
- The "export to workspace" functionality in the data catalog UI will no longer be greyed out. Further changes are still in progress
Please sign in to leave a comment.