The following release notes correspond to Aug 2, 2022 - Aug 8, 2022. This release also includes back-end updates to the Data Repository, workflows, interactive analysis, user interface, and Google integrations to improve upcoming features.
- Users can now sort data through the snapshot preview endpoint.
- When datasets are created with "dedicatedServiceAccount" set to true, the service account will also be registered in Terra. This will grant the service account access to workspace buckets.
- Users can now view details and results of jobs started by other users who are also authorized to perform that action. For example, a user who can ingest data into a dataset can now view the details of any ingest job for that dataset.
- We've modified the Data Repo service to retry operations when someone receives the concurrency error "Too many DML statements outstanding" when ingesting records in parallel.
- Data table TSV exports will now quote any values that contain a tab. This prevents malformed TSVs if the data table rows contain values with tabs.
- When hovering over a data table cell, there will now be a button to copy the cell's contents
- Additional tracks can now be added when when viewing files in IGV