The following release notes correspond to July 12, 2022 - July 18, 2022. This release also includes back-end updates to the Data Repository, workflows, interactive analysis, user interface, and Google integrations to improve upcoming features.
- TDR will now correctly use the ECM service corresponding to its environment.
- TDR's enumerateSnapshot endpoint should now not fail when encountering ECM errors, since RAS passports are not yet live in production.
- TDR now prevents users from defining multimodal BigQuery columns by throwing an error if users mark a column as both "required" and an "array_of" value.
- We've added SupportRequestService class to create and post Support Tickets in the structure required by the Zendesk API.
- When deleting a workspace via a direct call to api.firecloud.org, we've eliminated a misleading message in the API response that said "You cannot delete this workspace." Workspaces were successfully deleted; it was the message that was incorrect. This did not affect workspaces deleted via the UI.
- We've deprecated additional email and academic email user fields
- ncbiaccess will now retry failed FTP downloads before giving up on a file
- New API for deleting a DAR Collection by ID
- New API for updating a limited set of User fields