The following release notes correspond to June 1, 2022 - June 6 2022. This release also includes back-end updates to the Data Repository, workflows, interactive analysis, user interface, and Google integrations to improve upcoming features.
- In order to support bespoke reference genomes being available via IGV in Terra, we've implemented the ability to bring your own reference data to IGV. When viewing files in IGV, you can now provide a URL for a reference genome.
- An entire data table can now be deleted from the table menu in the sidebar. Previously, this required selecting all rows in the table and deleting them.
- We fixed a bug that was causing error messages every time a user is added to the "All Users" group.
- Importing a PFB that contains array values now creates first-class arrays in the Terra data model. These arrays are fully viewable and editable via the UI. Previously, PFB imports created arrays that could not be edited via the UI.
- We fixed an issue that could prevent users from editing workflows in the Broad Methods Repository if their Terra account email contains uppercase characters.
- We've dded a new API endpoint for updating the schema of an existing dataset. This currently supports adding tables and adding non-required columns to an existing table.
https://support.terra.bio/api/repository/v1/datasets/%7Bid%7D/updateSchema does not exist
Thanks for catching that, Andrew Davidson the link should work now.
Please sign in to leave a comment.