The following release notes correspond to April 12, 2022 - April 21, 2022. This release also includes back-end updates to workflows, interactive analysis, user interface, and Google integrations to improve upcoming features.
- To keep pages from looking locked, there is now more indication of loading states across the Data Repo UI.
- When creating a TDR dataset, the owner can decide which columns are required.
- The list of workspace tags will now only show tags used by workspaces that the user has access to. Previously, this list was global across all of Terra.
- Errors that may occur while loading Showcase page will now be reported.
- Terra UI no longer allows selecting 64 vCPUs when 1 T4 GPU is selected since GCP no longer supports that configuration.
- We improved support for long column names in data table column settings. See screenshots of before (left) and after (right) below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.