The following release notes correspond to April 6, 2022 - April 11, 2022. This release also includes back-end updates to workflows, user interface, and Google integrations to improve upcoming features.
Terra Data Repository
- TDR will now correctly report that Resource Buffer Service is a critical component.
- TDR now enforces that the target_path field in an ingest model must start with a `/` character
A few UI improvements to make users' lives better.
- We've removed the limit of 10 genomes visible on IGV.
- You'll now see a warning notice if it's taking longer to copy a notebook from another workspace.
- You'll get a clearer indication when workspaces are locked.