The following release notes correspond to January 19, 2022 - January 24, 2022. This release includes back-end updates to workflows and Google integrations to improve upcoming features.
- Previously, resources created without workspace names produced an error on the Cloud Environments page. This bug has been fixed and these resources are now displayed properly.
- We fixed a bug preventing users from launching Galaxy instances in multiple workspaces if they were associated with the same project.
Interactive Analysis (Notebooks, Galaxy, RStudio)
- We updated the Google base image to support TensorFlow 2.7.
- Intel oneDNN optimization is now enabled by default.
- We added a help section to the Terra Data Repository (TDR) user interface that describes what the TDR is and where users can go for additional support. The help section is accessible via the question mark icon on the right side of the menu bar.
- Data tables in TDR have been updated stylistically to increase usability.
- The response returned when attempting to access the retrieveJobResult() endpoint before a job has completed has been improved. This now returns a 202 (ACCEPTED) response code to indicate that the job is still running.
- If a load tag is not provided for bulk load requests, the tag will now default to a non-empty value.
- We've added dataProjects and storageAccounts fields to dataset and snapshot summaries and enumeration requests.