The following release notes correspond to January 11, 2022 - January 18, 2022. This release includes back-end updates to interactive analysis (Notebooks, Galaxy, RStudio) and Google integrations to improve upcoming features.
- We made several updates to the Cloud Environments page:
- The billing project is displayed correctly.
- We added a Workspace column that contains the link to the corresponding workspace's Notebook tab.
- The Details link displays the Google Project.
- We fixed a bug that prevented users from editing arrays containing only null values. Null values are now treated as strings and editable in the UI.
- Terra now uses Cromwell 74. For more information, check out the Cromwell 74 release.
- Google storage resources are no longer returned with Azure datasets and snapshots.
- We moved the Datasets and Snapshots menus out of the navigation bar and into the Dashboard.