The following release notes correspond to October 26, 2021 - November 9, 2021. In addition to these changes, this release includes back-end updates to workflows and Google integrations to improve upcoming features.
- The Data Repository system is more resilient to backing service failures when ingesting data or creating snapshots.
- US datasets will no longer encounter an error when ingesting or soft-deleting data.
- Bucket lock errors will now return the locking Job ID instead of the current Job ID that failed because of the lock.
- Ingests failing with an invalid ref ID will now return the column containing the invalid ref ID.
- All newly created or cloned workspaces now use entity sharding on the backend for data tables to improve data table stability and reduce the frequency of lock wait timeout errors and deadlock errors. We will evaluate how to move pre-existing workspaces to these sharded tables in the future.
- Fixed an issue handling data in Google Cloud Storage buckets with requester pays enabled that could sometimes cause I/O to fail.
Interactive Analysis (Notebooks, RStudio, and Galaxy)
- The Leonardo API List Apps and List Disks now retrieve workspace namespace, name info or any other label on the App or Disk.
Please sign in to leave a comment.