The following release notes correspond to the dates September 14, 2021 to September 27, 2021. This release also includes back-end updates to workflows, Google integrations, and interactive analysis applications to improve upcoming features.
- Beginning this week, each newly created Terra workspace will be associated with it's own dedicated Google Project. This is a big change to how Terra manages workspace resources that is going to have great positive impact on cost reporting functionality. There are some wide-ranging implications, especially for Billing Account administrators. Read our blog post on moving to the project-per-workspace model for improved resource management to learn more.
- We've updated the Terra-jupyter-gatk base image available through the Cloud Environments dropdown menu, fixing bug with GATK Python installation and adding a patch to address CNNScoreVariants bug.
- The Pegasus image 1.4.0 is now available on Terra
- We fixed a bug with that was causing WDL's basename() function to incorrectly interpret arguments that included DRS URIs. The function now properly obtains the file name for the DRS.
- Edit: This fix was reverted due to arising issues, see 9/28/21 hotfix release note for more detail
- Users can now link their accounts with the Kids First DRC through the Profile page.