The following release notes correspond to June 17, 2021 - June 23, 2021. In addition to the items below, this release includes back-end updates to Notebooks, Workflows, and Data Repository to improve upcoming features.
- You can delete multiple rows from a workspace data table faster due to back-end SQL optimizations.
- Workspace TSV uploads and calls to a batchUpsert API are also faster when:
1. the uploads are adding to or editing an existing set of data.
2. the existing set of data is relatively large.
3. the existing data or the new uploads contain long string values.
- Fixed a bug that precluded viewing or editing the details of Terra Data Repo snapshot references, like name description, etc., from inside a workspace. This required re-upload of the page to regain access to Terra.