Learn how to check which packages are preinstalled on the application configurations in the Jupyter Cloud Environments customization pane. See a list of everything present on base Docker images for these environments on github.
When you create a Cloud Environment using a pre-set application configuration, Terra creates a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes pre-installed packages and tools. Follow the directions below to check which packages and tools are included in any of the preset Jupyter Cloud Environment application configurations.
1. Click on the cloud icon in the right-hand sidebar of your workspace.
2. Click the Settings button under the Jupyter logo in the Cloud Environment Details pane.
3. Click the "What's installed on this environment?" link in the Jupyter Cloud Environment pane, beneath the Application Configuration drop-down menu.
4. Clicking this link will take you to a list where you can scroll to see all packages included in the selected environment.
5. Use the Installed packages and Language drop-down menus see the package versions for different environments, and to choose whether you see a list of package versions for R, Python, or other tools such as Spark.