The following release notes correspond to April 27, 2021 - May 3, 2021. In addition to the items below, this release includes back-end updates to workflows, notebooks, User Interface and Google Integrations to improve upcoming features.
- Cromwell has been updated to Version 61. With this update, Cromwell will no longer add new or update existing labels for workflows with archived metadata. This is only true for workflows that have enabled metadata archiving. More info is available here.
Coming soon to Terra! The current version is available to a small subset of users. If you are interested in participating, please contact us.
- Users are now notified when the system is down. Previously, there was no way to know if the Data Repo API became unresponsive. Now, a popup will show an error message, similar to what is shown below.
- Users with access to spend-profiles with non-UUID names are no longer locked out of the 'enumerate profiles' endpoint.
- Snapshots created by non-Terra users will no longer leave orphaned snapshots in the metadata database.
- Users are now given more information when encountering Sam errors.
- The Swagger UI page has been reorganized into smaller, more logical groups. Additionally, extraneous links have been removed to improve UX.
- Users are now able to navigate to a page within the Terra UI that allows them to link snapshots to workspaces from a snapshot page in the Data Repository UI.
Please sign in to leave a comment.