This workshop is out of date. Check out the updated two part onboarding starting here.
On November 12, 2020, instructors from the Broad Institute taught a 2-hour virtual webinar as a part of a 2-day onboarding series for NHLBI's BioData Catalyst.
You can find all the materials here.
Agenda & Video
This webinar was recorded and published here.
- Getting started with Gen3
- Gen3 data and organization
- Exporting Gen3 data
- Analyzing Gen3 data
- Exploring and exporting a Gen3 cohort (hands on)
- Consolidating Gen3 data tables in Terra (hands on)
- Analyzing Gen3 data with a Terra workflow (hands on)
- Resources for using Gen3 data in Terra
For more information on Terra, visit https://terra.bio/
For more information on NHLBI BioData Catalyst, visit https://biodatacatalyst.nhlbi.nih.gov/