Although there is currently no way to delete Terra billing projects in the UI, you can delete them using Swagger following the steps below.
|is best practice to make sure all team members who have used this billing project know that any workspaces created under this project umbrella will be inaccessible, and any links to data in these workspace buckets will break. Any data in the workspace buckets that you want to keep needs to be moved to another external or Terra workspace bucket, or local storage.|
Step 1. Delete all associated workspaces
You will first need to delete all workspaces created under the billing project. Starting in your Workspaces page (from the main navigation at the top left).
1. Filter by the billing project you want to delete
2. Click on the three vertical dots at the right of each workspace name and select "Delete" from the popup menu
Step 2. Use the Swagger Interface to delete the Billing project
2. Click the lock symbol at the top-right of the module to authenticate. In the popup form, check all four boxes and select "Authorize", then "Close". This step is how Swagger ensures you have permission to delete the Billing project.
3. Click Try it out
4. Type in or paste the name of the billing project you want to delete
5. In the horizontal blue bar that appears, press Execute
What to expect
When the Billing project has been successfully deleted, you will receive a 204 response code