The following release notes correspond to November 19, 2019-November 25, 2019. This release includes back-end updates to Workflows to improve upcoming features.
- When importing a PFB file to a Terra workspace (i.e. an Avro file from BioData Catalyst), an "in progress" notification will appear in the workspace Data tab under Tables and in the upper right corner of the workspace. A new notification will appear when data import to Terra is complete.
- The link for haplotypecaller-gvcf-gatk4 workflow is now fixed; no error should appear when importing this workflow.
- If a cluster is stuck in Starting status, it will now time out.
- The rename-data-entity API now validates the new entity name for legality; names may include alphanumeric characters, underscores, dashes, and periods.
- Data entities now allow the use of a period in their names.
Please sign in to leave a comment.