The following release notes correspond to the dates October 15, 2019 to October 21, 2019. This release includes back-end updates to Notebooks and Workflows to improve upcoming features.
- You will now be able to import data to the data model table by either uploading a tsv file or pasting in tab-separated data.
- Updated firecloud.terra.bio landing page header to read: “FireCloud is a NCI Cloud Resource project powered by Terra for biomedical researchers to access data, run analysis tools, and collaborate."
- Updated link to learn more about the Terra platform and co-branded sites
- Updated link to learn more about the Cancer Research Data Commons and other NCI Cloud Resources
- Upgraded third-party library dependencies to resolve proactive automated security warnings
- Workspace creation performance has been improved