The following release notes correspond to only August 22, 2019.
- When viewing a workflow that failed with an error, you will now see the error message right away. You will not have to click to view the errors tab to see what went wrong with your workflow once it has finished running.
- You can now navigate to the top-level execution directory in Google Cloud Console by clicking the link at the top of the page.
- You can now expand all operation details with one click. Previously, this took several clicks to open each subsection individually.
- The log contents can now be seen in the Job Manager UI.
- A bug was fixed that caused notebooks to auto-pause even if the notebook was active in a tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.