The following release notes correspond to the dates July 26-August 7, 2019.
New features and functionality:
- More detailed information - including instructions and contact information for access to the data - when you attempt to browse UK Biobank data from the Terra Data Explorer:
- Background striping improves navigation in the data table by making it easier to read across rows when scrolling to the right.
- You can now duplicate and assign a new name to a workflow within a workspace - from both the card view in the Workflows tab and the workflow sub-menu.
Bug fixes and other issues resolutions:
- We resolved an issue that was causing inconsistent behavior when downloading a full or partial .tsv file.
- We fixed a bug in the workspace data table user interface that prevented lists created in the workspace attributes to be parsed correctly.
- We fixed an issue that was causing an error message to appear when clicking on sample_set in the Data tab of a workspace.