The following release notes correspond to the dates July 11-19, 2019
1000 Genomes High Coverage presented by NHGRI AnVIL - Users can conveniently locate a read-only workspace containing data from the 1000 Genomes phase 3 dataset sequenced to high coverage.
- Updates to Requester Pays feature - Users without billing projects are now automatically prompted to sign up for a billing project so they can view/download data from workspaces with a requester pays bucket.
- Users who are eligible for free credits will be prompted to register a free credit account
- Those who have already used their free credits will be prompted to set up a billing account in the billing section of their Terra account.
- Updates to Kernel Runtime Auto-pause feature - We've introduced a maximum time limit of 24 hours for kernel activity preventing auto-pause of notebook runtimes. Previously there was no maximum time limit, and if the kernel got into a bad state the notebook runtime would never be auto-paused and continue to run. Now if this happens the runtime will be auto-paused after 24 hours even if the kernel is still running.
- We've added built-in retries for Error Code 10 for preemptible machines on Google Cloud backend.
- WDL 1.0 is now available!
Please sign in to leave a comment.