Batch jobs do not always run successfully, and when they don't, you need to be able to track down what went wrong. The information below will help you drill down to find the root cause of errors, so you can be up and running quickly.
- To find a list of all workspace submissions
- For details about each submission and its status
- To more detailed logs
- Accessing sterr and stout logs
1. To find a list of all workspace submissions
Terra's Job History tab contains a list of all submissions from the workspace, along with a few columns of metadata:
2. For details about each submission and its status (queued, submitted, running, failed, aborted, or complete)
Click on the link in the Submission column of the Job History tab:
That will take you to this screen, which contains further details about workflows within the submission and their status (failed, queued, etc.):
3. To see more detail and metadata on all tasks
Click on "View" to the far left of the task (circled in orange in the screenshot below):
This will take you to this page, with more detail, including links to standard error and standard output.
4. Access stdout and sterr logs
You can access these from the page above by clicking on the Log files icons bottom right (circled in screenshot below):