The following release notes correspond to the dates March 20, 2019 to March 27, 2019.
1. Terra can now handle making terra billing-projects IF a user who has access to a Google Billing Account! Reminder that billing projects are the prefixes for workspaces, i.e.
By clicking on "Create a New Project" you will be able to create a billing-project that will bind to a Google Billing Account. The Google Billing Account needs to be set up on Google Cloud Platform.
2. An update to fix an inconsistency in sharing of workspaces. Previously, typing an e-mail and hitting enter did not always result in a successful share. Now, the UI is more explicit in the sharing by requiring the user to click "Add User" before the new user appears as "Current Collaborators".
Type in the collaborator e-mail in the "User email" box, select the appropriate Role, and press "ADD USER". The user should appear under "Current Collaborators. If all settings are correct, press "SAVE" to finalize the workspace share.
3. A few fixes rolled out to address Notebook Runtime cluster errors and UI inconsistencies.
- If a notebook is attempted to be opened while a cluster is in an ERROR state, the UI automatically starts a cluster to circumvent the error preventing Notebooks to open.
- If a cluster is in ERROR status, the user will be allowed to Create a new cluster and Delete the ERROR cluster.
- Cost calculation has been worked out in the Runtime Environment displays the cost incurred for the current cluster whereas it used to show cost for the cluster being created as well as the cluster in process of being deleted.