The following release notes correspond to the dates March 6, 2019 to March 12, 2019.
1. The Notebooks cards now look different to ensure that longer notebook names do not get cropped!
2. Users of all permission levels can now choose to open their Notebooks with a read-only option whereas this functionality was once reserved for those with Read permissions on Notebooks.
3. Users will see an automatically generated read-only view of their Notebook while waiting for the cluster to be prepared.
4. Users can edit roles and/or remove users from a billing-project IF they have an ownership role. Billing can be found in the hamburger menu under the username.
5. The side hamburger menu has been updated with direct links to Feature Requests and Terra Community pages.
6. The 1000 Genomes data has been added to the Datasets Repository.
7. Job Manager has been implemented into the Terra UI so jobs can now be monitored via the Job History Tab. Clicking on the name of the Tool will re-direct to Job Manager. Note: As migration of jobs previously run from FireCloud to Job Manager occurs, there may be workspaces in which users will get re-directed to FireCloud.