The following release notes correspond to the dates February 27, 2019 to March 5, 2019.
1. A new Billing update wherein users can see a list of all billing-projects they have access to and can also see the list of users within a billing-project IF they are an owner of the billing-project.
The image above (Left) shows a list of all billing-projects associated with the user account. Highlighted projects indicate that a user is an owner on the billing-project. Clicking on a highlighted project will list the users on the billing-project.
2. When a user stops, pauses, or deletes a cluster while on the terminal or editing a Notebook on Terra, they are redirected back to the list of notebooks in the Notebooks tab. Previously, performing any of the above actions kept the user on the open notebook page resulting in Auto-save errors.
3. The Workspace page's Filter by project drop-down menu is now ordered alphabetically.
4. When a user navigates from Terra to a Google Bucket or their Google Account page (from the Profile page), they are automatically signed in as the same Google Account as they are using in Terra. They don't have to re-select their account!
5. When a user clicks on a notebook while a cluster is stopped, starting, or creating, a preview of the notebook will be available. Once the notebook is running, an editable version of the notebook becomes available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.