Classic FireCloud Features Coming to Terra
- Workspace tags
- Filtering workspace list by submission status
- Requesting access to workspaces protected by an Authorization Domain
- Locking/unlocking workspaces
- Further improvements to the workflow details page in Terra Job Manager, including call-level details, scattered subworkflows, entity info, and submitter info
- Methods Repository (writing, finding, sharing, and publishing methods)
- The FireCloud Methods Repository is accessible from the “Find Tools” button inside a workspace or the "Code and Tools” section of the Terra Library. When you enter the repository from Terra, and export a method configuration, you are directed back to your Terra workspace.
- Data Library (finding and cataloging data)
- The FireCloud Data Library has been renamed the Broad Dataset Workspace Library. It is linked from the “Datasets” section of the Terra Library. When you enter the FireCloud Dataset Library from Terra, choosing any data workspace will open that workspace in Terra.
Terra and FireCloud - Side by Side Comparison
To help to transition from FireCloud to Terra, see the difference in the look and naming conventions below, organized by function.