This release note corresponds to the dates October 5, 2023 to October 12, 2023. This release includes back-end updates to workflows, interactive analysis (Notebooks, Galaxy, RStudio), user interface, Data Repository, and Google and Azure integrations to improve upcoming features.
- You can now find datasets and snapshots by ID, in addition to name and description
- We fixed a bug where signed URLs for requester-pays-bucket-backed objects were invalid
In order to better support workflows that take over a week to execute, we've made the following changes:
- Workflow tasks in Terra now support 14 days of run time on non-preemptible VMs, up from 7 days previously.
- Tasks running for 7 days or less will see no change in behavior or cost.
- Tasks that previously timed out at the 7-day mark will now continue to run until they terminate on their own, or for 14 days, whichever is sooner.
- The maximum duration of preemptible VMs is unchanged at 24 hours.