This release note corresponds to the dates September 28, 2023 to October 5, 2023. This release includes back-end updates to workflows, interactive analysis (Notebooks, Galaxy, RStudio), user interface, Data Repository, and Google and Azure integrations to improve upcoming features.
- We've surfaced FireStore batch errors in order to give you more information on the root cause of an error for a known specific root cause.
- When going to the TDR UI when not logged in, logging in will no longer make you lose your place.
- Google snapshot exports for importing snapshots into Terra now rely on signed URLs instead of cloud IAM for faster propagation of permissions.
- You no longer have to delete apps/runtimes BEFORE deleting the workspace (though there are still some states during which deletion is not enabled, like an app is being created).
- When deleting the workspace, the delete dialog goes away and you are returned to the workspace list while the workspace is still in the process of deleting.
- The status of the workspace is displayed in the workspace list.