The following release notes correspond to the dates April 14, 2023 to April 20, 2023. This release includes back-end updates to workflows, interactive analysis (Notebooks, Galaxy, RStudio), user interface, Data Repository, and Google and Azure integrations to improve upcoming features."
- Azure datasets can now be viewed in the UI. Dataset data tables now show filtered row count.
- View Data endpoints (lookupDatasetDataById and lookupSnapshotPreviewById) now include total and filtered row counts.
- You must now specify a "loadTag" when making a bulk ingest request with "bulkMode" set to true.
- FastPass functionality can now be turned on/off in Rawls configuration.
- You can now clone a workspace more than 20 times in a 2-hour period
Please sign in to leave a comment.