The following release notes correspond to the dates January 12, 2023 to January 17, 2023. This release also includes back-end updates to workflows, interactive analysis (Notebooks, Galaxy, RStudio), user interface, Data Repository, and Google integrations to improve upcoming features.
- When a workflow is imported from Dockstore, it will now be automatically configured with default outputs.
- We've added API support for default Data Access Committee email address.
- We fixed an issue with Consent Status that was causing timeout errors on inaccurate downstream status checks.
- Administrators can now search through the emails the DUOS system has sent by date range.
- Terra DRS data access services can now provide signed URLs to access data hosted in the Terra Data Repository and stored in Google buckets.