The following release notes correspond to the dates November 9, 2022 to November 14, 2022.
This release includes back-end updates to workflows, interactive analysis (Notebooks, Galaxy, RStudio), user interface, Data Repository, and Google integrations to improve upcoming features.
- Fixed a bug for dataset tables with more than 1000 rows. Row count and preview data now display correctly.
- The retrieveSnapshot endpoint now includes duos_firecloud_group in the response. This field will be populated if:
- DUOS is included in snapshot request's include list
- The snapshot is linked to a DUOS dataset for the purposes of syncing its approved users as snapshot readers (see TDR linkDuosDatasetToSnapshot and unlinkDuosDatasetFromSnapshot endpoints)
- Introduced new TDR snapshots endpoints linkDuosDatasetToSnapshot and unlinkDuosDatasetFromSnapshot in support of integration with DUOS. For the time being, linking a snapshot to a DUOS dataset will create-or-retrieve a FireCloud managed group for the DUOS dataset's authorized users and add its email as a snapshot reader. Currently the group will only contain the TDR Service Account. Future work in this space will allow the group's members to be synced with DUOS.
- Additional metadata fields for datasets and snapshots are now displayed the UI. For select fields, the value is editable, has a button that copies the value, and/or displays a tooltip to provide more context for the field.
- Updated dataset filtering to OR results if they are separated by newline characters.
- Fixed bug where potentially the wrong service account is used to sign URLs when performing DRS resolution
- Billing project owners can now request resource quota increases for their projects directly in Google Cloud console. To learn more, see Part 4 (request a quota increase) in How to troubleshoot and fix stalled workflows.
- (Data tables) Fixed an error caused by a direct call to the data table "batchUpsert" API, if the API call contained the same entity multiple times and that entity did not previously exist in the data table.