The following release notes correspond to the dates November 9, 2022 to November 14, 2022.
This release includes back-end updates to workflows, interactive analysis (Notebooks, Galaxy, RStudio), user interface, Data Repository, and Google integrations to improve upcoming features.
- Fixed a bug for dataset tables with more than 1000 rows. Row count and preview data now display correctly.
- The retrieveSnapshot endpoint now includes duos_firecloud_group in the response. This field will be populated if:
- DUOS is included in snapshot request's include list
- The snapshot is linked to a DUOS dataset for the purposes of syncing its approved users as snapshot readers (see TDR linkDuosDatasetToSnapshot and unlinkDuosDatasetFromSnapshot endpoints)
- Introduced new TDR snapshots endpoints linkDuosDatasetToSnapshot and unlinkDuosDatasetFromSnapshot in support of integration with DUOS. For the time being, linking a snapshot to a DUOS dataset will create-or-retrieve a FireCloud managed group for the DUOS dataset's authorized users and add its email as a snapshot reader. Currently the group will only contain the TDR Service Account. Future work in this space will allow the group's members to be synced with DUOS.
- Additional metadata fields for datasets and snapshots are now displayed the UI. For select fields, the value is editable, has a button that copies the value, and/or displays a tooltip to provide more context for the field.
- Updated dataset filtering to OR results if they are separated by newline characters.
- Fixed bug where potentially the wrong service account is used to sign URLs when performing DRS resolution
- Billing project owners can now request resource quota increases for their projects directly in Google Cloud console. To learn more, see Part 4 (request a quota increase) in How to troubleshoot and fix stalled workflows.
- (Data tables) Fixed an error caused by a direct call to the data table "batchUpsert" API, if the API call contained the same entity multiple times and that entity did not previously exist in the data table.
Please sign in to leave a comment.